NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)

NEW: "Ask Mr. Microwave" Blog (for immediate release)

"Ask Mr. Microwave" is a blog designed to answer common (and not so common) questions about microwave oven use, abuse, and trouble and to help you save money on microwave use, repair, and purchasing.

# # #

Reply to
MicrowaveDisplay.com

Is it OK to put large quantities of SPAM in a microwave?

Reply to
George

Will you have instructions for removing the door, bypassing the door switch, and using it to zap bugs as they fly through the air?

Reply to
Jim Land

Forget bugs! How about a couple hundred stacked like a video wall, and use it at a political debate to really turn the heat on the candidates? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In any case, bugs won't care. They are too small and they won't heat up significantly in the time needed to fly by. But the microwave wavelength is well suited to politicians though. :)

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Sam Goldwasser

Make sure to remove the individual timers from each microwave. With any luck at all, they'll be well done by the time the moderator rings his bell.

My only question is when to call hazmat to clean up the biohazardous waste? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida