Fun with markov

Check my site:

I have made an implementation on SQL Server and C# that will render webpages with markov-linked content. I would like to do the same with MIDI. Anyone go any Ideas for an application ?

regs,

Matheedubbas

s3

You mean addition at the most substituted carbon?

Tim

(Don't know if there are any closet O-chemists here that'll get this...)

Tim Williams

s3 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted to sci.electronics.design:

Word salad, you are over 20 years behind the curve.

Reply to
JosephKK

I used to have a little program called 'spew' that did this.

Yeah. SQL Server and C#.

Child prodigy procrastinator.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.