fully differential opamp implementation

Hi Jim My circuit can simulate after I flip the amplifier from + to -.

However, I have a new problem with the Sample/Hold circuit design.

I tried to join the newsgroup you posted, but I don't remember my ISP username/password. So I post a copy of an article with the circuit that I want to simulate in the following website:

My title is Sample/Hold Circuit Problem

Could you check if there is something wrong with the circuit or if there is something wrong with the values that I use?

I would really appreciate your help

Thanks

Reply to
tiger66

It says I have to log-in to view the schematic. I log-in for no one. Go to my website and E-mail me a copy of the schematic.

...Jim Thompson

output

Thanks very much Jim...did you get my email?

Reply to
tiger66

in

fully

output

Got it. Will look it over late tomorrow or Tuesday morning, after my right eye is back operational ;-)

...Jim Thompson

build in

fully

output

Thanks very much Jim..I look forward to hearing from you

Reply to
tiger66

Good comeback. ;^)

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."

Hi Fred or anyone Do you have any article or do you know where I can find information that explain why VCVS can be used for fully differential amplifier?

If you have any articles, could you please send me a copy?

I would really appreciated

Thanks

Reply to
tiger66