Fudging Data For Customers

Has anyone here ever been asked to fudge test data for a customer, then quietly change it back later?

We kind of expect product specs to be overblown a bit any more. It's nice when manufacturers correct it later, but it'd be nice if they just got it right the first time. It helps build and maintain consumer confidence, y'know?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

LOL what do you expect? It's a conservative nutbag rag site!

Reply to
DTJ

What kind of nutcase are you? It was NOAA that did the fudging... Daily Caller just reported it. ...Jim Thompson

This must be one too then:

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752