FS: Big diecast boxes

I have a number of diecast boxes I no longer need. Size 275x175x65mm. Some marked with old RS part number 479-8903 which you can see on the RS site here:

Ideal for tube projects or anything that needs screening well.

UK only - £10 each delivered.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

here:

.

Can I glomm on to your thread? I have several small Hammond NEMA boxes for sale. New. Most are EJ863's & EJ1084's, but serveral sizes either side of these. Probably about 25 total pieces. USA (Florida)

"Motivated" seller. :) They are clogging my workspace!

Link:

mpm

What's the price?

--