fry's

Roseville is a steam locomotive train theme, with a full size (dummy) enging looking like it "broke through" the front of the store wall. Quite impressive. All kinds of old railroad memorabilia inside, and the floors are simulated rails.

Jim

-- "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Goddamned top posting RETARD!

LEARN or FUCK OFF!!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

ing

rs

Well, I guess I do need to see it. Doesn't Sacto or nearby have a telephone museum?

Reply to
miso

I don't know about a telephone museum, but it has one of the best railroad museums in the world. It is in Old Town Sacramento, right next to the old roundhouse and UP/CP repair facilities that were once the western terminus of the first transcontinental railroad.

The rails just adjacent to the museum are still the main line between Oakland and Chicago, and you can "drive" museum pieces from the hot rails into the museum.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)