free energy!

[snip]

By definition, power dissipation in an object that has no internal source of power must be zero or positive.

LTspice has some bizarre behavior that seems to be related to two things, (1) was a "save" executed, or not, between sims, and 2) is the component (resistor seems to be vulnerable) isolated from a direct "hard" power source... don't know how transistors might behave, but Larkin claimed his negative power was in a transistor, with a value way to large to be rounding error.

I see no point in further wasting my time on a subject that no one else actually has a scientific interest in pursuing... just casting stones at me because I questioned the sacred cow ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Hardly. Slowman can't get VBIC models. I can. Wonder why?

For my customers wishing to "follow along" I require them to execute an NDA with the foundry.

Besides, encryption is for companies selling you parts, but don't want you knowing what's inside, or using them on some other simulator where you might... GASP!... mix them in with other manufacturers' parts. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

It works every time for me in both versions of LT Spice.

Ummm... *I* am not the one getting flaky results, sir.

Reply to
John S

re free energy

cs like this.

re Spices:

I don't think it's because you questioned anything - guys are funny, they l ike pissing contests and engage in them at any opportunity. That's all a lo t of usenet is. Reminds me of the one about relays & infinite gain. I'm sur e everyone here knows the reality of relay gain, it was nowt but hot air.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

And originated from the same Scollay-Square-grade performer >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.