Franken McGyver

Except for the Lead

Boris
Reply to
Boris Mohar

I just dunk the iron in the coffee to warm it up. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

-- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics

160 North State Road #203 Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net

Phil Hobbs

Then I guess ROHS is welcome :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Not a problem. Here's a combination solder pot and coffee warmer. I wonder how coffee tastes at 200C?

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Twice as bad as at 100C. ;)