Foreign Credential Evaluations & Expert Opinion Letters

Dear Customer, We provide Credential Evaluation Services for Companies, Attorney & Law off ices who file H-1B petitions and Students for their admissions in Universit ies.

All our evaluations are prepared by senior evaluators who are working as Pr ofessors having authority to grant college credits and hold Doctoral degree s, Our Evaluation reports are accepted and recognized by USCIS, Universitie s and employers in US.

Services we provide: Documents Evaluation or General Educational Evaluation - $69 Education with Work Experience Evaluation - $129 Course-by-Course Evaluation or Detailed Educational Evaluation - $139 Expert Opinion Letters to Support Speciality Occupation RFE - $335 Why iCredential Evaluators, Inc. for Credential Evaluation Reports? Competitive fees charged compared to any others Bulk Discounts - Up to 20% Experienced Evaluators - More than 20 years evaluating credentials Quick Turnaround time - Only 48 hours for Regular processing Accepted by USCIS, Universities, Colleges & Employers in US Expert Opinion Letters

If you've received an RFE pertaining to Educational Credential Evaluation o r Work Experience, like "Please submit additional evidence that clearly sho ws the beneficiary qualifies for a Speciality Occupation", then you've to g et an Expert Opinion Letter done in your response to USCIS. We provide Expe rt Opinion Letters for these RFE's.

Please inquire with us or write to us at expertopinion@icredentialevaluato rs.com Companies & Law offices can register with us at http://icredentialevaluato rs.com/company.php and avail bulk discounts and Net7 invoice options.

Sample Evaluations:

df

Register now to avail upto 20% discount on all your future evaluations.

Note: Please forward this mail to HR, Admin, Paralegal or Immigration team handling evaluations If you're not the recipient of this message.

Company Address

iCredential Evaluators, Inc.

722 E. Market St., Suite 102-AE, Leesburg,VA 20176.

Phone: 703-880-4825 Fax: 571-210-4977

Reply to
ramup.ice