current source

HI i want to desighn a current source to convert 0-20v/dc to 4-20ma. and i tried to do this by current miror circuits but i had a problem with unstable the current ... can any one guide me? how i can do this work? thank you

Reply to
naser

Put the circuit you are using on a website, in pdf, gif or jpg format and tell us the web address

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

From 5 years ago...

...Jim Thompson

naser

Enjoy!

...Jim Thompson

mA

can

other

And you are teaching the clueless twit (naser) to suck eggs why?

--
JosephKK
--Schiller