Flyback fully isolated IC's

Hi all,

We are seeking about micropower and fully isolated flyback controller with possibly a provision to sync or frequency input capabilities.

We have been looking at LT3575 but this chip has no syn input ... any advice ?

Thanks in advance, Habib.

Reply to
Habib Bouaziz-Viallet

More integration equals less flexibility.

The same function, with minimal integration (and no power switch)is the LT3825.

It's actually the 'fully isolated' function that is the easiest to improvise. Perhaps you should look at parts that are more easily synchronized, but don't offer the fully isolated 'feature'.

RL

Reply to
legg