Ferrite on audio leads passing near PC?

You're an idiot. My ancestors were part of the underground railroad on the Ohio side of the Ohio River in Price Hill. Kentucky was a major player in allowing slaves to egress from the south, and you being oblivious to the fact is typical of you KeithTARD!.

You're a goddamned retard, and I DO know about the history, because I do know the history of my family. You obviously do not know the history of The State of Kentucky.

Still a true statement about the Usenet Stain that is krw.

I proved that you are wrong. That's as close to fact that your retarded remark will ever get.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

krw is a goddamned, make it up as he goes retard!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

AIUI on a balanced mic cable (which may not actually be twisted pair), the end of the cable has to go into appropriate circuitry to perform common-mode processing.

By common-mode circuitry I mean circuitry which responds only to the voltage difference between its two inputs and which doesn't respond to common-mode voltages.

Do you mean to say that interference from EMF get cancelled on twisted pair even without this circuitry?

Reply to
Tony B

on

YOU ARE THE SHIT STAIN OF THIS GROUP DONKEY

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
proteusiiv

And in the Northeast and parts of the Upper Midwest, it's "youse". ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

In So. Cal, Arizona/Nevada/Idaho and parts east are referred to as "back east". ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Clueless as ever. Kentucky *is* a Southern state. It is below the Mason-Dixon line and as such was a slave state. Kentucky, though perhaps not officially, did fight on the side of the Confederacy.

Your ancestors had no live births.

You think you know everything, but you're AlwaysWrong.

The only thing you've proved since your first post to the Usenet is how wrong you can be, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

y'all

Wrong again, DimBulb.

Is that a threat, AlwaysWrong? Don't bother answering that. I'm laughing hard enough now.

Reply to
krw

The only place I've heard that was in upstate NY, around Potsdam. It's certainly not prevalent in WI or MI. At least my (extended) family never used the term. They did use "A" (eh(?)) like a Canuckistani, though.

Reply to
krw

Without the twists the area of the "loop" between the wires is larger so coupling is larger. The common mode rejection is much greater if the wires are twisted. Either way, a differential amp is needed for low signal levels.

Reply to
krw

Nice presumption. Try not looking in the mirror next time.

Said the total retard that hasn't made an on topic post OR response in this group *ever*. Figures though, since you do not have the first clue about electronics.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

There was ONE decisive battle in Perrysville, there were 3 major battles, and 7 minor battles, all early in the war, and YOU still had to go research it, you transparent fucktard.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Be a man, pussy boy, and come say that to my face, and we'll see what is and is not alive.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Bring it on, PUSSY!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You insist on showing your dinky dick, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

Look, folks! He is finally going off the deep end! Oh wait... he has already done that!

Hahahahaha!

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Note how the Keith Williams retard did not come back and dispute your remarks, yet declares Ky. as a "slave state" in his pussified "correspondence" with me.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Don't have to. AlwaysWrong is on his side.

Reply to
krw

I don't think so.

A while back on alt.binaries.schematics.electronic he/she said he/she didn't have a plonker.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

When you get to hell, your stand up act down there will be just as pathetic as it is here.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever