Ferrite beads/chips

sure, eating good helping of beans for lunch, makes those afternoon meetings short, too!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

One word: hummus. Garbanzo beans *and* garlic. There's a bit of lemon juice, also, but in most jurisdictions this is considered to be "mostly harmless."

Reply to
David Platt

Our conference rooms are overbooked the next group will throw us out before the meeting gets too crazy. ;-) We usually don't schedule enough time for design reviews, though.

Reply to
krw

Soak them overnight and pour off the water.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

And take the fun out of it?

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

So there was this report a few weeks ago that fat is now good for you. And I had this great image.. It's from one of the "Lord of the Ring" movies. A bunch of orcs are arguing, the big one cuts off the head of the little guy and announces,

"Looks like butter's back on the menu boys!"

George h.

Reply to
George Herold

Various nutritional studies show that fat is bad for you. And carbs are bad for you. And protein is bad for you.

The popup ad at the end is "Same Day Grocery Delivery" from Google.

Just eat the delivery guy?

Precision electronic instrumentation

not everyone wants to get branded as "the Human Hovercraft" :)

Reply to
Clifford Heath

On Sun, 6 Apr 2014 13:39:47 -0500, "Tim Williams" Gave us:

We used to place them right on the legs of some of our biggest FET strings. They fit right over the center leg usually. Other locations were on the PCB right at the connection node solder joint and then the trace would continue on into the circuitry.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno