feedback requested on www.sciencedump.com

Hi there, From a personal passion for science and technology I have created a self organizing website where you can post your most interesting science video's and books. The adres is

As the site is relatively new I would like to ask for your feedback to improve.

Furthermore if you have nice science video's feel free to post them.

Thanks in advance.

Regards Jur

Reply to
Jur

I like it. Fairly well organised and useful. But some categories under Hardcore Science would be useful Keep up the good work.

Dave.

http://www.eevblog.com
Reply to
David L. Jones

I find it hard to believe that the website organized itself as it has neither the requisite intelligence nor does it have any sense as to presentation mode(s).

Reply to
Robert Baer

has

Hi Robert, The self organisation part is that everybody can post their video's and can rate the content. Maybe the word user generated content is better in this case.

Reply to
Jur

nce

log.com

Hi Dave, thanks agree, I would like to create some subcategories and more ways to filter the content for instance on subject, highest rated most viewed etc

Reply to
Jur

In English, an apostrophe is never used to make plurals of ordinary words.

Sometimes, it's used to pluralize acronyms if it makes the meaning clearer.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
USENET Apostrophe Police

Except by greengrocer's.

Spehro Pefhany

The most egregious apostrophe I've ever seen was "wan't". =:-O

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Check!!