FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith will plead guilty soon to falsifying evidence p resented to the FISA court by altering an email from Carter Page to make it appear that Page was colluding with Russia. This is HUGE - Clinesmith has no doubt flipped and will testify against co-conspirators in the FBI and th e Obama Whitehouse. Clinesmith is just the FIRST of the perps to be brought down by the Durham investigation. Stay tuned...

Flyguy

The trump haters are never going to admit trump was spied on and that the Obama admin tried to steal the election by creating the Russia hoax.aint gonna happen.

Reply to
bulegoge

I haven't even seen Obama's real birth certificate, yet!

Reply to
bitrex

Everyone, especially Obama, was certain that Trump could never win the election. The real conspiracy started after he did. There was some just-in-case insurance-policy activity in some quarters before the election.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

This thread is about the FBI falsifying documents to set up Trunp after the election. Any comment on that?

There was a day when the left did not like the FBI and the CIA.....my how things have changed.

Reply to
blocher

All they've got at this point is whataboutism, which is a variety of the logical fallacy of *tu quoque*. Don't be distracted.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Trump has made the whole Republican party his total bitch and 100% man-servants, I mean I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a certain amount of grim amusement from that...some guys are just fit for a purpose, y'know.

Reply to
bitrex

Every asshole tends to encounter bigger assholes than he is.

Like the FBI and CIA? No, but if they and Trump want to rip each other apart I'm all for it

Reply to
bitrex

You could replace Trump and Republican with Obama and Democratic and come u p with a far more accurate and believable comment. Horowitz and Durham are laying out the makings of a massive conspiracy designed to overthrow a duly elected government. Clinesmith is just the first of many plea deals and co nvictions to come. And it can't be soon enough.

Reply to
Flyguy

No, this thread is about an actual event, one person (no longer with the FBI) who may have edited an e-mail given in support of a warrant. The 'set up Trump' motive is guesswork, or wishful thinking, and 'the FBI' didn't know what this one individual was doing, until later checking was instigated (by witchhunters?).

There's presumably a criminal case in progress, I will hear the result before speculating further.

Reply to
whit3rd

Maybe because after 30 years the base caught onto the fact that the establi shment GOP was not interested in fighting for what they got voted in for.

Reply to
blocher

the election. Any comment on that?

FBI) who

p'

this

nters?).

fore

We also know that the FBI sent a spy (another FBI agent) into a meeting wit h Trump, a totally separate event. For sure, I expect more disturbing revel ations as Durham starts showing us his cards in the coming days. Example: B iden had absolutely no legitimate reason to unmask Flynn and has been contr adictory about his knowledge of a Flynn investigation. I think that Biden's best defense is to claim dementia.

Reply to
Flyguy

Are you telling me a bunch of scam-artists told the bible-thumpers, white nationalists, conspiracy-wackadoos and "real patriots" they were going to give them real power and work for them? And then they didn't do shit but take their money?

Reply to
bitrex

No, we're saying that some of your guys are going up the river. And about bloody time.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

my

I'm glad that you aren't even representative of the Republicans or the cons ervatives. To you it is a battle, us vs. them. I'm happy to discuss issue s and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent compromise.

The few like you see it as a war, take no prisoners and kill anyone who isn 't on your side. You are exactly the sort of person to supports Trump whol eheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get what you want.

I'm so glad that you are going to lose both houses and the Presidency. The irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become President o ther than Trump. ANYONE!!! Even Pee Wee Herman. He has to be a conservat ive, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay Congressm an, right?

--

  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricketty C

e Obama admin tried to steal the election by creating the Russia hoax.aint gonna happen.

Trump was spied on, but the people who were doing the spying were intereste d in the Russians who were talking to him and his team.

Trump and his election team weren't the actual target - they just happen to be communicating with people in Russia whom the intelligence services foun d interesting. There was no "Russian hoax" - just a worrying amount of Russ ian interference in the election.

Only in John Larkin's fantasy world. Just before the election Nate Silver o f the 538 website

gave Trump a one in three chance of winning, but did point out that one of the recent sporting competitions that he had forecast had seen a team win a gainst those odds - if you run such a contest multiple times, the less favo ured contestant wins a third of the time.

What conspiracy? The Mueller investigation wasn't any kind of conspiracy, a nd sent a couple of members of Trump's election team to prison, though not for any activity that might have directly affected the election.

ore the election.

Quite a few Republicans signing up for "never Trump"? They weren't sycophan tic - or vernal - enough to qualify for a place in Trumps administration a nyway. No doubt John Larkin has some right-wing fantasy in mind. He may be silly enough to tell us about so that we can jeer at him for being gullible .

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Dream on. Colonel Oliver North is the example the pro-Trump tribe should keep in mind.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Hobbs is in the Stormfront-lurker set, he'll wax philosophical like "and why SHOULDN'T we fight for our race...our Volk!" if you trigger him bad.

I don't fret over the fever-dreams of megalomaniac fashies too much. They'll tire of Trump eventually when even after his third term all he's done is ended Social Security forever after paying into it for 50 years and never once ordered all the leftists executed.

Reply to
bitrex

..my

of

do

conservatives. To you it is a battle, us vs. them. I'm happy to discuss i ssues and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent compromi se.

isn't on your side. You are exactly the sort of person to supports Trump wholeheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get what you want.

The irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become Preside nt other than Trump. ANYONE!!! Even Pee Wee Herman. He has to be a conse rvative, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay Congr essman, right?

That's defamation.

If Phil sued you, he'd win.

Why you think posting stuff like that about a thoroughly decent human being is acceptable, is hard to understand.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

+1