FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith will plead guilty soon to falsifying evidence p
resented to the FISA court by altering an email from Carter Page to make it
 appear that Page was colluding with Russia. This is HUGE - Clinesmith has
no doubt flipped and will testify against co-conspirators in the FBI and th
e Obama Whitehouse. Clinesmith is just the FIRST of the perps to be brought
 down by the Durham investigation. Stay tuned...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-clinesmith-fbi-lawyer-plead-guilty-probe
-origins-russia-investigation/

FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
The trump haters are never going to admit trump was spied on and that the Obama admin tried to steal the election by creating the Russia hoax.aint gonna happen.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

I haven't even seen Obama's real birth certificate, yet!

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

This thread is about the FBI falsifying documents to set up Trunp after the election.  Any comment on that?

There was a day when the left did not like the FBI and the CIA.....my how things have changed.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

All they've got at this point is whataboutism, which is a variety of the
logical fallacy of *tu quoque*.  Don't be distracted.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Trump has made the whole Republican party his total bitch and 100%
man-servants, I mean I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a certain
amount of grim amusement from that...some guys are just fit for a
purpose, y'know.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

You could replace Trump and Republican with Obama and Democratic and come u
p with a far more accurate and believable comment. Horowitz and Durham are
laying out the makings of a massive conspiracy designed to overthrow a duly
 elected government. Clinesmith is just the first of many plea deals and co
nvictions to come. And it can't be soon enough.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Maybe because after 30 years the base caught onto the fact that the establi
shment GOP was not interested in fighting for what they got voted in for.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Are you telling me a bunch of scam-artists told the bible-thumpers,
white nationalists, conspiracy-wackadoos and "real patriots" they were
going to give them real power and work for them? And then they didn't do
shit but take their money?

<
https://tenor.com/qps3.gif

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

No, we're saying that some of your guys are going up the river.  And
about bloody time.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

my

I'm glad that you aren't even representative of the Republicans or the cons
ervatives.  To you it is a battle, us vs. them.  I'm happy to discuss issue
s and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent compromise.

The few like you see it as a war, take no prisoners and kill anyone who isn
't on your side.  You are exactly the sort of person to supports Trump whol
eheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get what you
want.

I'm so glad that you are going to lose both houses and the Presidency.  The
 irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become President o
ther than Trump.  ANYONE!!!  Even Pee Wee Herman.  He has to be a conservat
ive, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay Congressm
an, right?

--

  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Hobbs is in the Stormfront-lurker set, he'll wax philosophical like "and
why SHOULDN'T we fight for our race...our Volk!" if you trigger him bad.

I don't fret over the fever-dreams of megalomaniac fashies too much.
They'll tire of Trump eventually when even after his third term all he's
done is ended Social Security forever after paying into it for 50 years
and never once ordered all the leftists executed.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

..my
of

 do
conservatives.  To you it is a battle, us vs. them.  I'm happy to discuss i
ssues and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent compromi
se.
 isn't on your side.  You are exactly the sort of person to supports Trump
wholeheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get what
you want.
 The irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become Preside
nt other than Trump.  ANYONE!!!  Even Pee Wee Herman.  He has to be a conse
rvative, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay Congr
essman, right?

That's defamation.

If Phil sued you, he'd win.

Why you think posting stuff like that about a thoroughly decent
human being is acceptable, is hard to understand.

Cheers,
James Arthur

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

+1

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

I expect the courts would take it about as seriously as all the other
"defamation" (maybe read up on what defamation per-se is and isn't) that
goes on in Usenet daily, that is to say not very.

/eyeroll

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Without excusing him, Tyrant-fan-osaurus jogged my memory usefully, though--I should have said, "whataboutism and lies." silly me for omitting such an obvious part of their arsenal.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

So should we fight for our race? If there was any misunderstanding it
should be easy enough to clear up. Y/N

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
and
the
np

....my
y of

%
ere
't do
e conservatives.  To you it is a battle, us vs. them.  I'm happy to discuss
 issues and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent compro
mise.
ho isn't on your side.  You are exactly the sort of person to supports Trum
p wholeheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get wha
t you want.
.  The irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become Presi
dent other than Trump.  ANYONE!!!  Even Pee Wee Herman.  He has to be a con
servative, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay Con
gressman, right?
.

Actually he wouldn't, but for technical reasons which you will never agree
with, so it's pointless to argue with you.  I'll just say that for it to be
 actionable it has to be false and cause demonstrated harm.  I would bet Ph
il himself would agree there is no harm and he likely would agree it is tru
e if you come at it from the right angle.

Where's the harm?  There seems to be a lot of alignment of ideas.  If it wa
lks like a duck...

I'm just waiting for Phil to come out with his manifesto.

--

  Rick C.

  -+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

The legal system doesn't give a toss about "defamatory statements" made
in the context of the Internet-equivalent of a bar-brawl over politics.
particularly when the other guy picks the fight. Little tough to argue
one's fine reputation has been besmirched when one voluntarily jumped in
the shit to take some shots to begin with.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

He think you just go into court and point your finger and are like "This
vile leftist said thus and so about me!" and they bang the gavel and
award you a million dollars in damages. lol

Sometimes they just require that a public retraction and apology be
made. Doesn't seem like a great value for the legal costs involved. Like
I'll gladly make a public apology and retraction for only 4-5 grand
instead of say 10 grand going to attorney and court fees. I'm a capitalist

Site Timeline