FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court - Page 2

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
e:
:
n and
g the
runp

A.....my
ety of

00%
ain
the
ot
s,
 were
dn't do
nd
the conservatives.  To you it is a battle, us vs. them.  I'm happy to discu
ss issues and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent comp
romise.
 who isn't on your side.  You are exactly the sort of person to supports Tr
ump wholeheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get w
hat you want.
cy.  The irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become Pre
sident other than Trump.  ANYONE!!!  Even Pee Wee Herman.  He has to be a c
onservative, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay C
ongressman, right?
and
ad.
e with, so it's pointless to argue with you.  I'll just say that for it to
be actionable it has to be false and cause demonstrated harm.  I would bet
Phil himself would agree there is no harm and he likely would agree it is t
rue if you come at it from the right angle.
walks like a duck...

What you've posted is simply disgraceful.

Phil has *never* indicated the slightest affection for the vile
sentiments you've attributed.  You've fabricated a repellent
fantasy out of whole cloth.

Next, you make light of the harm -- "Where's the harm?"

If you didn't believe being defamed on USENET was potentially harmful,
with real consequences, then why have you posted anonymously, year
after year?

There's no excuse for bearing false witness; it's a crime in every
society that's ever been.  There's a reason it's one of the Ten
Commandments.

No society can function where good men are constantly falsely accused.

The practice is indefensible.

James Arthur

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

<https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.design/c/FWmXPUYV_1k/m/7KUy42opAwAJ

I am not, nor have I ever been, a member of the Communist party. now
piss off.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
Still looks like some of your folks are going up the river for a well-deserved vacation at taxpayer expense, in token of the value of their public service.

Hopefully several more of their deserving colleagues will be similarly recognized.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Not sure what deep invested interest you think I have in the FBI. Sounds
like a inter-governmental power squabble over what set of feet get to
wear the jack-boots to me.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
:
ote:
e:
:
te:
 on and
ing the
 Trunp

CIA.....my
riety of

 100%
rtain
or a
t the
 got
ers,
ey were
didn't do
 And
r the conservatives.  To you it is a battle, us vs. them.  I'm happy to dis
cuss issues and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent co
mpromise.
ne who isn't on your side.  You are exactly the sort of person to supports
Trump wholeheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get
 what you want.
ency.  The irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become P
resident other than Trump.  ANYONE!!!  Even Pee Wee Herman.  He has to be a
 conservative, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay
 Congressman, right?
 "and
 bad.
ree with, so it's pointless to argue with you.  I'll just say that for it t
o be actionable it has to be false and cause demonstrated harm.  I would be
t Phil himself would agree there is no harm and he likely would agree it is
 true if you come at it from the right angle.
t walks like a duck...

Easily defended.  Stating the facts is not defamation.  There, defense rest
s.

You are weird.  Go away.

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

The only question is who is guilty of what:

<
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/876/878/8f7.jpg

I tend to call myself a witch

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 12:27:09 PM UTC+10, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrot
e:
ote:
e:
:
te:
 on and
ing the

 Trunp
CIA.....my
riety of
 100%
rtain
or a
t the
 got
ers,
ey were
didn't do
And
r the conservatives. To you it is a battle, us vs. them. I'm happy to discu
ss issues and find common ground, even giving a little to get a decent comp
romise.
ne who isn't on your side. You are exactly the sort of person to supports T
rump wholeheartedly and are happy to burn the country to the ground to get
what you want.
ency. The irony is that would not be happening if anyone else had become Pr
esident other than Trump. ANYONE!!! Even Pee Wee Herman. He has to be a con
servative, he was caught in the stall next to that less than openly gay Con
gressman, right?
 "and
 bad.
ree with, so it's pointless to argue with you. I'll just say that for it to
 be actionable it has to be false and cause demonstrated harm. I would bet
Phil himself would agree there is no harm and he likely would agree it is t
rue if you come at it from the right angle.
walks like a duck...

Strange that James Arthur makes a habit of it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Real Marxists don't vote!

Marxists and right-libertarians disagree on a lot of stuff but one thing
they do seem to agree on is a ballot box is a non-ideality. Democracy is
a means to an end, it isn't an end in itself.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

    That's why Liberals love to do it. It fits right in with their other
constant stream of lies.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Dream on.  Colonel Oliver North is the example the pro-Trump tribe should keep in mind.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Every asshole tends to encounter bigger assholes than he is.

Like the FBI and CIA? No, but if they and Trump want to rip each other
apart I'm all for it

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

Don't worry. You have no contenders for your spot.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court

No, this thread is about an actual event, one person (no longer with the FBI) who
may have edited an e-mail given in support of a warrant.   The 'set up Trump'
motive is guesswork, or wishful thinking, and 'the FBI' didn't know what this
one individual was doing, until later checking was instigated (by witchhunters?).

There's presumably a criminal case in progress, I will hear the result before
speculating further.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
 the election. Any comment on that?
FBI) who
p'
this
nters?).
fore

We also know that the FBI sent a spy (another FBI agent) into a meeting wit
h Trump, a totally separate event. For sure, I expect more disturbing revel
ations as Durham starts showing us his cards in the coming days. Example: B
iden had absolutely no legitimate reason to unmask Flynn and has been contr
adictory about his knowledge of a Flynn investigation. I think that Biden's
 best defense is to claim dementia.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
On Fri, 14 Aug 2020 19:21:19 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com

Everyone, especially Obama, was certain that Trump could never win the
election. The real conspiracy started after he did. There was some
just-in-case insurance-policy activity in some quarters before the
election.

Science teaches us to doubt.

Re: FBI Lawyer pleads GUILTY to FALSIFYING evidence presented to FISA court
On Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 2:42:09 AM UTC+10, jla...@highlandsniptechnol
e Obama admin tried to steal the election by creating the Russia hoax.aint
gonna happen.

Trump was spied on, but the people who were doing the spying were intereste
d in the Russians who were talking to him and his team.

Trump and his election team weren't the actual target - they just happen to
 be communicating with people in Russia whom the intelligence services foun
d interesting. There was no "Russian hoax" - just a worrying amount of Russ
ian interference in the election.

Only in John Larkin's fantasy world. Just before the election Nate Silver o
f the 538 website

https://fivethirtyeight.com/

gave Trump a one in three chance of winning, but did point out that one of
the recent sporting competitions that he had forecast had seen a team win a
gainst those odds - if you run such a contest multiple times, the less favo
ured contestant wins a third of the time.

What conspiracy? The Mueller investigation wasn't any kind of conspiracy, a
nd sent a couple of members of Trump's election team to prison, though not
for any activity that might have directly affected the election.

ore the election.

Quite a few Republicans signing up for "never Trump"? They weren't sycophan
tic - or vernal -  enough to qualify for a place in Trumps administration a
nyway. No doubt John Larkin has some right-wing fantasy in mind. He may be
silly enough to tell us about so that we can jeer at him for being gullible
.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Site Timeline