Export vsd file to TIFF

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to export the vsd file from Microsoft Visio into Tiff format without loosing the quality of the letters. Not applicable save as option.

Thanks

Marios

Reply to
mariosp

Can you save it as a bitmap, then convert it?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Note: The longer you keep it in a vector format, the less you will lose.

Have you got an ancient/crippleware version? http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:ATamzSfL4tsJ:

*-only-in-Visio-Technical+TIFF&strip=1

Reply to
JeffM

Choose "custom resolution" 600 x 600 dpi, or "printer resolution," not "screen resolution."

Reply to
mc

Reply to
mariosp