Equipting a test bench

Nymbecile Insane ...Jim Thompson

Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the
community organization for which he stands: one nation under
ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate
change for all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFLMAO!

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Thompson = zero knowledge of what ESD is.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Got pix?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:41:55 -0700, RST Engineering - JIm top-posted [top-post repaired]

Are you a naked young girl? >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It's not boards he wants to "assemble".

Reply to
krw

AlwaysWrong Always wrong.

Reply to
krw

=== Nymbecile

I've been dealing with ESD and transient issues for ~50 years ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Coming soon to the elementary school in your neighborhood...

I pledge allegiance to Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama and to the community organization for which he stands: one nation under ACORN, unchallengeable, with wealth redistribution and climate change for all.

ESD field strength meter. Point at person with ESD smock on, and point at same person without wearing the smock, and again after waving arms in air or walking around a few steps. Even after discharging oneself to ground, the charge builds up on the smock-less person immediately, and the smock person.... never.

You gonna show us that you know nothing about charge accumulation or tribo-electric effect too?

Case closed.

Reply to
TralfamadoranJetPilot

Yet you have nothing to contribute to a conversation about electrostatic event abatement other than a petty, retarded, jack brained comment followed by a claim of a life long experience with it.

That would make you the insane one, and the imbecile, you non-contributory twit.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

The case being that you're AlwaysWrong.

No smock, no matter how charming and cute you think it looks on you, is going to keep your shoes from scraping charge off a carpet, nor is going to shield your body potential from a field strength meter.

Waving arms in air builds up a charge on your body? I think you just enjoy waving your arms while wearing a cute smock.

At least the smock fetish is an improvement over the other one.

John

That means you'll be going away now, right?

Thank God!

Reply to
Rich Grise

Only to bottom-posters.

John

You never have anything to contribute, yet you do anyway.

That would make you AlwaysWrong, Nymcompoop.

Reply to
krw

You are absolutely, 100% uneducated.

As well as being wrong.

Reply to
TralfamadoranJetPilot

Yes, it does, idiot. Your body collects ions from the air constantly, and a lot is available...

When you do NOT have a smock on. When you DO have a smock on, you still can attain a charge, it is just that you will no longer radiate your field the same way as you would with a mostly insulative outer surface over most of your body. With a conductive smock over most of your body, your field gradient(s) is/(are) completely homogenized.

There are components which can be killed by field presence alone.

Reply to
TralfamadoranJetPilot

The funny part about the crap you spew as 'something funny' is that it is so old that it dates you completely... And it is such bad humor as well.

God! How sad. You're an old, dead joke just standing there.

Reply to
TralfamadoranJetPilot

Re: Nymbecile

Lucky for you I don't ask for royalties on my inventions :-)

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

I guess those bottom images would be psted to a different group...

Ian ;-)

Reply to
Ian

I like the U-shaped desk arraignment with several levels of risers to place stuff on.

Efficient use of space.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools