Electronics Projects

Tell me the useful links which gives help in choosing final year projects in Electronics.

Reply to
Engineer

Try

Robbo

Zombo - thats funny.............. The name of a character from a "Munster's" episode....................

Reply to
Radiosrfun

What!! Didn't that school of yours teach anything about creativity, innovation or inventiveness?

Go visit some tech companies in your area... Ask around what electronic solutions people are looking for... Heck even a restaurant might like a new french fry timer... :P

Try not to end up soldering wires in the backroom while everyone else is having innovation fun and making lots of money at it too. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

"Internet For Stoners"? ;-)

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Dunno - I reckon even they'd get bored with Zombo!

Reply to
Robbo

--On another newsgroup I've posted a query for a widget I can't seem to find. Maybe you can build it for me? Me want cheap radar for my art car, so I can drive in dusty conditions without whacking pedestrians. Nobody else seems to have a clue; build a kit I can assemble and you'll have a market of several hundred art car owners at least, heh.

--
        "Steamboat Ed" Haas         :  A steaming pile of
        Hacking the Trailing Edge!  :  obscure information...

--Disregard previous posting; I've discovered it's totally impractical. Live and learn, eh? ;-)