electronic project

I want to do an electronic project on highrise building protection from obstacles using microcontroller.

Reply to
rakheshgr

Do you have a lot of highrise building colliding around where you are? This is rare in this neck of the woods. How fast are the highrise buildings going when the collide with an obstacles?

Reply to
PeterD

From some things, highrise building to protect is difficult.

Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to
Rich Webb

What kind of obstacles are you expecting this building to run into?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I was wondering what the microcontroller will do with the obstacles once it catches them ??!!

donald

Reply to
donald

Perhaps he represents the Crimson Permanent Assurance:-

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Dummy, it will launch photon torpedos and phasers. Hate to be in say a news chopper near it!

Reply to
Brian