Electronic Design magazine PDF size?

Has anyone opted for the PDF version of Electronic Design and actually done a download? I'm curious what the file size was.

Thanks

Reply to
certsoft

The current Issue is 80MB, Jan 08 was 20MB.

Martin Riddle

Too damn big! Seems like more ads too :-(

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

20MB is high, but reasonable, 80MB is just insane. I just gave up on Embedded Systems Journal with their 100MB downloads. If Circuit Cellar can keep theirs to 15-20MB month after month I wonder why others can't. I'll stay with the dead tree version for now.
Reply to
certsoft

Get faster internet.

Reply to
sycochkn

It has been an advertising rag for over 4 decades. In retrospect you probably knew that but may not have brought it out to the verbal level. About 20 to 25 years ago the technical content quality dropped by an order of magnitude. I never went back.

Reply to
JosephKK

It's free, and I scan through it in just a few minutes, extract any pages I want and dump the rest ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Are you claiming that it has a worthwhile page or two per issue? I quit when it fell below 2 decent articles per year. Has it improved that much?

Reply to
JosephKK

No. I save maybe one article per three issues :-(

...Jim Thompson