Electric motor Kemo AG 610 520 25 datasheet

Does anybody know where I can get a data sheet for a Kemo 610 520 25 motor? This is a 90VDC motor with 5 input wires: Black, Red, White, and 2 brown. I can run the motor by connecting a power supply between the red and black wires. The white wire was connected to chassis. The 2 brown wires were disconnected.

Thanks -Ira

Reply to
Ira Rubinson

Looks like its already operating. I would suspect the 2 brown wires of being tachometer outputs, or possibly thermal sensors.

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan