EKG and Polygraph

What devices are used to detect these types of signals? I was thinking about trying to make one but wouldn't know where to start. Is it simply using a darlington transistor for the "probe"(or maybe an instrumentation op amp)?

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Abstract Dissonance

Silicon Chip did an article last year on it:

There was also an older parallel port based one in EA magazine about the mid 90's I think.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

Yea, but you don't get to see it!

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

about

It's like a peep show, you gotta put your money in the slot to see the whole thing...

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

about

using a

amp)?

Actually, you can for a price. That's marketing for you.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller