Easy Open Re-Sealable Bag

To Open

Lift Tab, if you have suitable fingernails.

If you are an old person, prior to attempting to open, please dial our premium rate help line and leave your details so we can tell someone to come around and scrape up your body before it becomes too smelly.

Having lifted Tab, assuming easy open packet is still intact (and if it is we'd like to know how you managed that one) open easy open packet.

Pour product into your selected container for cooking. Refer to instructions on back of easy open pack having matched up text on either side of the two halves where the tear is.

Recover product that caught you out and spilt out of hole that appeared while you were taking care of the tear. Your hole is courtesy of the Easy Open system.

Did we mention that you should have completly removed the easy seal tab for something close to normal packaging operation without interferance from our new improved easy seal tab glue?

To save the remainder of your product try and stick the easy seal bag back together with the easy seal tab or just give up and dump the shit in the f****ng bin.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

...maybe a patent on a used one is in order?

Reply to
Robert Baer