Dynamometers

Pot calling the kettle black?

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

You're an absolute bull shit artist...

Stop telling your fairy tails to audience..

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Yes, please do, I would feel embarrassed to ask, myself..

He obviously does not know the first thing about drive and motor dynamics.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

OK, I have contacted the engineers at KB and have asked all the right questions. I will post the answer if and when I get a reply.

Reply to
clare

You, Maynard (aka Jamie, aka Fat Girl's Club author) do not have the courage to call them even though you are given the phone number. That, in itself, should embarrass you. You seem to be afraid that they will confirm what I've been saying all along. In addition to all your other flaws, you seem to be spineless.

By the way, they do not answer their phones until 8:30AM ET. I can tell you that they are in Florida and are very nice people to talk to. They will help you if you are willing to be helped. If you are as insulting to them as you have been in this forum, I hope they hang up on you.

Reply to
John S

You don't have a telephone? They do speak English and, perhaps, even Canadian.

Reply to
John S

FYI, we buy KB crap all the time, they are disposable crap electronics.. And btw, we stock that particular drive so we're very acquainted with it.

I told the guys at work today about you and your endeavor to cloud those that don't know any better. They thought it was hilarious when they understood what it was you're trying to sell.

On a second note, they also asked me why I even waste my time here? I told them that not everyone here is flying blind. Suck it up!

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

The reference you gave me when I asked only had the name of the company - with no phone number. I looked them up and there was only a web based support option, so I asked the question. I could possibly have found a phone number if I hap spent more time and effort looking

- but I'm in no big rush, so I just asked the question on-line.

Reply to
clare

you think that the defect is in the stuff that has been posted.

"No comment" would have been safer, and slightly less revealing.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Monkeys have tails. Bullshit artists - a state you can only aspire to - tell tales. The tales have structure, and some plausibility.

You merely make absurd claims that you don't - and can't - back up.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I told you to look on the last page of the document to which I gave a reference. Here, I will copy that info from the PDF and post it:

KB Electronics, Inc.

12095 NW 39 Street, Coral Springs, FL 33065-2516 Phone: 954-346-4900; Fax: 954-346-3377, Outside Florida call Toll Free: 800-221-6570 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@kbelectronics.com
John S

If so, then you and your associates are dumber than I thought possible. What company would buy something they expect to replace frequently considering the man-hours to do the work?

That is understandable if you are the technical wizard there. I doubt that you would even know how to characterize a regenerative drive.

Just you. Your time would be better spent updating your Big Jamie's Fat Girl Club Web page at

as everyone is getting tired of looking at member #008. It that your wife or daughter?

I have a vacuum cleaner. What did you have in mind?

Reply to
John S

You fit the bil.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

Bill, this guy is surely brain-damaged. He is far from being a match for you.

Reply to
John S

Bring it on. I'd love to put you in the mud and hold your head down with my foot!

You back up shit with useless paper work. I have paper work, big deal. I have actually made much more working electronics than the useless paper work you fan around here. I don't need to display and parade around because I already know what I can do. You on the other hand seem to have a condition (SE types) and spend most of your live trying to force bull shit down your peers throat hoping that you get away with it day by day.

The SE types generally brag and boast a lot but usually can't do shit. When someone comes along that actually knows what they're doing these SE's will go out of their way to make these guys look as bad as possible. It's the general rule of shoot them before they expose you!

Now would you like to tell us how many actual knowledgeable people you have extracted information, but did nothing but boast how it was all you, never really verified the authenticity of the information but spent most of your time draining them and pushing them out of public view so non one knows where you're getting your information from? I bet that most of the time when asked to demonstrated your SE theories you most likely attempted to blow them off with excuses using word salad phrases, delays...delays, funding, resource restriction etc..

Yes, I know your type... you are a fast dying breed that has cost big business a lot of money just so you can sit back in air condition and keep the real talent as your little slaves. Well guess what? Those guys are not as stupid as you think. The fools and their money are also slipping away (employers) which is most likely why you spend the last part of your life unemployed, who the hell would want you? Recently the company i work for announced they are eliminating ~ 1000 positions around the world, mostly in the engineering and some management. For the last couple of months at our place they have been keeping a close eye a couple of those, just like you. We're pretty sure they'll be looking for work soon.

I am glad not to be like you.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

By the way, you seem to be distancing yourself from Big Jamie. I encourage that. He has some technical knowledge, but it gets him in trouble more often than not. The people in this forum have been quite gentle with him. They are better people than I am in that respect.

My suggestion to you is to try to learn from this forum. If you do not agree with comments here, then by all means, research the topic. Then report back with the results of your research. We can all use an education in topics with which we are unfamiliar.

Reply to
John S

my foot!

I'm sure that you have lots of other unrealistic aspirations that you also aren't going to be able to achieve.

None that you bother posting. What you do post suggests that you don't unde rstand the paper work that you have got - which is why you find it useless. Complicated tools aren't much use to people who don't know how to use them.

r work you fan around here.

That's an apples and pears comparison. From what you have said about your w ork, it seems to involve high-tech low volume products, but you don't know much about the high-tech bits, so quite what you contribute to their manufa cture isn't obvious.

can do.

You do seem to have delusions of competence. Whenever you claim to know som ething about an area, you parade the occasional superficial irrelevance as it it meant something, when in fact you are merely telling us that you don' t know what you are talking about.

f your live trying to force bull shit down your peers throat hoping that y ou get away with it day by day.

I'm retired, much to my disgust. I did do system engineering from time to t ime, and got peeved by the fact that it took me away from the bench where I could work out what the latest toys could do, to allow me to work out how the next system could be improved.

I've met some of them. I've also met quite a few who did know what they we re talking about - I know enough to be able to tell the difference, and on some occasions I've know enough to be able to make the difference obvious t o third parties.

s will go out of their way to make these guys loo as bad as possible. It's the general rule of shoot them before they expose you!

Dim technicians don't like system engineers - dim technicians have lots of half-baked theories, and they resent it if you are in too much of hurry to have the time to appear to take them seriously. I did put in quite a lot of time listening to the technicians (when I had the time to spare) because t hey get a lot closer to the machinery than anybody else does, and sometimes notice useful stuff.

ave extracted information, but did nothing but boast how it was all you, n ever really verified the authenticity of the information but spent most of your time draining them and pushing them out of public view so non one kno ws where you're getting your information from?

Sloman A.W., Buggs P., Molloy J., and Stewart D. "A microcontroller-based d river to stabilise the temperature of an optical stage to 1mK in the range

4C to 38C, using a Peltier heat pump and a thermistor sensor" Measurement S cience and Technology, 7 1653-64 (1996)

Jim Molloy was the boss, so I didn't explicitly spell out his contributions . The one that was really important - getting the control thermistor close to the Peltier junction - doesn't come up in the text. Paul Buggs and Doug Stewart both make useful contributions which are explicitly noted in the te xt. There are also acknowledgements to a bunch of other people who weren't going to read the text and thus couldn't be added to the author list.

Gerry Walke of Marshall Biotechnology who wrote the software for the microcontroller, probably should have been one of the authors, but he wasn' t interested

you most likely attempted to blow them off with excuses using word salad ph rases, delays...delays, funding, resource restriction etc..

You'd lose.

usiness a lot of money just so you can sit back in air conditioned comfort and keep the real talent as your little slaves. Well guess what? Those guys are not as stupid as you think. The fools and their money are also slippin g away (employers) which is most likely why you spend the last part of your life unemployed, who the hell would want you?

I certainly cost Cambridge Instruments a lot of money by proposing to use G igabit Logic parts and ECL signal-processing in their electron beam tester. It wasn't made as a practical proposal - I thought that it would scare the management committee into going for a less ambitious design - but it was p racticable and we did get it to work, though it took time that we turned ou t not to have. I did contribute quite a lot to getting it to work.

positions around the world, mostly in the engineering and some management.

e eye a couple of those, just like you.

How would you know? You clearly aren't a system engineer, nor talented enou gh to be able to reliably judge people can pass themselves off as system en gineers.

Some of them may be. You don't seem to be equipped to make a reliable judge ment.

The feeling is mutual.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You mean you retired before they fired you?

That's just a cover of saying you knew you were getting the boot and left before it happened. Standard procedure to get out before they put a bad mark on your record and embarrass you among your peers.

Also, this message you replied to wasn't for you to start with!

Must be hard on you, always screwing up.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.