DT1643s chip in LG monitor

I am repairing an LG monitor, and I could really use some informaiton on a chip named DT1643(s)

Any ideas where I can find it?

It is a monitor, that does not turn on, power is present. This chip seems to be a Swicth mode controller for the rest of the things. I guess that either it does not work or does not get the enable signal or such - but hard to work with as I do not know much. It is a 16 pin chip

Reply to
sonnic...

Are there other markings? Google reports nothing on that part number.

Reply to
Ricky

They seem to be available and inexpensive, but no datasheet...

Clive Arthur

Another option is just replace the whole circuit board assembly. There are some on eBay, I see several for under $100 (US).

Reply to
Rich S