Driver transformer for use in smps

Hello everyone, I consider using a driver-transformer for use in a full-bridge smps. It's a standard voltage-mode controlled design operating around 50kHz. No resonant, just squarewave operated. It will in other words have one primary which is driven from a 3525 or similair, and four secondaries which will drive one mosfet each in the fullbridge. I tried this one time but I was not satiesfied with the results since it appeared the output impedance of the secondary windings were too high and not possible to drive the mosfets good enough. So, I'm looking for some guidelines to obtain a good low-impedance driver transformer. Thanks, Regards, Stefan

Reply to
powerampfreak