Does Protel 99 SE work with Windows Vista ?

all

ok

MFC, Delphi, VC++, Visual C++ express, C# express, .net v1/2/3/3.6 It just never ends and most of the new stuff is crap with big holes in it. ORCAS uses XAML and is a pain in the arss.

Reply to
Marra

Don't bother. You can't paint a turd and make it anything but a painted turd.

I liked Win2K much better, if one has to stick with Win*.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Next time you find a home enthusiast doing 127 layer routes you let me know, idiot.

In fact, where are they being done ANYWHERE?

If you had concentrated on designing to the industry standard, instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, you might have made a viable product.

Eagle and a number of Open Source packages beat your, and I'd be willing to bet they are where a good deal of your routines' source came from.

Reply to
JackShephard

Give the name of even ONE PCB fab house that does 63 layer PCBs.

Auto placers? Totally meaningless. A good designer knows that hand placement is a requisite in many design arenas.

Oh Boy!

The fact that you are trying to charge for an unproven app, which likely has Open Source code in it is quite a tell.

Then there's that way to many layers for the real world thing...

Reply to
JackShephard

all

works ok

I said that you are an idiot as an insult earlier, but now you prove it is actually true!

Reply to
JackShephard

That's where YOU reside, TurdBoy.

Reply to
JackShephard

Nope. I don't even know you, Dim boy. Thank &Diety.

--
  Keith
Reply to

IBM, over thirty years ago, Dimbulb.

Not in all, Dimmy. Auto place and route *IS* used.

No, you're not.

You don't know. Of course that's the norm for MassivelyWrong.

Says the Dimbulb. It's not like there is a reason to put an artificial limit on the number of layers.

Wot a Maroon!

--
  Keith
Reply to

Auto route, yes. Auto place, not nearly as much, and never when not needed.

Reply to
JackShephard

Auto place is never needed, Dimmy. It's often cost effective though.

--
  Keith
Reply to

and all

works ok

Dude, what ever is wrong with you is no little thing. You need to get back to your shrink and see if he can up the dosage.

Reply to
James Beck

Layers do not just mean electrical layers. You sure can throw out the insults to others, how does it feel to know that you are the ignorant one here? Do you REALLY think that when a company touts the ability to do 99 layers, they mean 99 electrical layers? That's just retarded, and that makes YOU retarded. Even a modest 4 electrical layer pcb may have 2 silkscreen layers, 4 copper layers, 2 glue spot layers, 2 pick and place layers, assorted documentation layers, and the list goes on and on. You would think for someone with such a big and obnoxious mouth, you would know a little about what you are ranting about.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

Oh and BTW, it is up to know, Mr. Wizard, to find out why an autorouter might need to be aware of layers that may or may not need to be routed. I just thought would cut that little rant off at the pass.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

Sorry, chump, but we ARE referring to electrical layers.

He said "auto-route 64 layers", and that has nothing to do with drill drawings or glue spots, dipshit.

Reply to
JackShephard

A line from "All of Me" comes to mind...

"Big dope..."

Reply to
JackShephard

Yeah, dipshit, it is up to you to figure out WHY an autorouter might need to keep track of more than just electrical layers. I'm not your teacher or your momma, asswipe.

Jim

Reply to
James Beck

But you sure are my retard this week, dumbfuck.

Reply to
JackShephard

The secret is not to buy a Windows OS until it is past SP2.

Reply to
Marra

Vista does not follow the "service pack" paradigm.

Try again, dope.

Reply to
JackShephard

So that means, they'll be a lot of people sticking with what they have then?

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie