Do You Need to Be a Genius in Electronics?

I sip on my coffee with a big smile on my face knowing that I'm going to blow up some electronics today due to some goof up. What device and where..I dunno but it's exciting.. :)

Reply to
D from BC

do

comes

While it has a certain charm, it is also one of the most extreme=20 "write only" languages.

Reply to
JosephKK

do

year

math.

just

This is in the record books range for dead brain walking.

Reply to
JosephKK

;-)

No way. Try alt.politics