DLP pinout

I'd like to play a little with the DLP chip of a low-cost projector, I think it's the 800x600 model. Unfortunately, it seems that the DLP pinout, as well as all the technical documentation, is accessible only for those who buy the 10000$ development kit (apparently this isn't an NDA restriction, it's just a commercial barrier).

Since obviously I don't want to spend 10k$ just to make some amatorial experiments, I'd like to know if someone can point me at some source where I can find the pinout (the e-mail address is valid, if you like). Thank you!

Reply to
nop