diodes learning to swim

movies here,

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

See Tom Vu's "How to Get Rich Making Swimming Diodes" seminar!! Quote for Tom Vu: A lot of your friends will tell you, 'Don't come to the seminar. It's a get-rich-quick plan.' Well, tell them, It is a get-rich-quick plan because life is too short to get rich slow'

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

The micro pump idea might have some interesting applications. Unfortunately, it appears that this technique requires high pH levels, so putting Rachel Welch in a miniature submarine and injecting her into someone's tookas is a few years off still.

At some point it becomes necessary to behead all the architects and
begin construction. -- Abi-Bar-Shim (Project Mgr. - Great Pyramid)
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Can I volunteer to be the... destination? (c:

--
Al, the usual
Reply to

Only if I get to eat her first, unless she is dead.

Of course, I'd rather have a cuddle with Wendy Craig.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

I, for one, welcome our diode-powered robotic shark overloards.

Applying information technology is simply finding the right wrench
to pound in the correct screw.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

How do these researchers find the time and money to make and watch little itty bitty parts swimming around..

New bar pick up line :P "Hey baby... wanna come over to my place and see my swimming diodes? Heh heh ..."

New on Ebay!!! The electronics designers aquarium...Complete with swimming diodes, transistors, resistors and capacitors. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

But can they lase?

Or are we still stuck with a two-die hybrid solution?

Reply to
cs_posting

((Oh!)) (simper) My diode has the *cutest* little swimsuit! (giggle)

Reply to
Robert Baer