digital photo frame

we're professional manufacture in China for all kinds of digital photo frame & Mp3/Mp4 player.Our products is selling very well in oversea market with our high quality & competitive price.Furthermore,we can also do OEM products.Pls freely contact with me for any question & inquiry.I'm very happy here to solve any problem for you.Also would like to make friends with all of you here.

My contact way as below: Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com MSN:celine snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Skype:celine885 Tel:0086-755-28155942 HP:13714436217

Reply to
celinechen32

Spam, off topic. This is not a "For sale" newsgroup. Any electronics related sale messages belong on or

for Google users.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.