Digi-key sales support

Ain't no sech thing as grammer, and she passed away long ago.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Yer kidding. ;)

We got them to add a note to our account that we only wanted continuous tapes, but we still get little bits sometimes. Assemblers don't like that at all.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

What's your problem with DigiReels (or MouseReels, for that matter)? I buy a fair number of them for prototype work.

I don't remember getting a bunch of little strips.

Reply to
krw