Differntial to single-ended IC for 5 MHz or less?

All,

I need to terminate my differential signals to a single ended output to send to a DAQ. I was looking for a recommendation for such an IC.

So, far, the closest I have seen is the AD8130 and the AD8129. However they have a much larger bandwidth and I am worried about picking up interference and EMI. Is there a low frequency alternative to this IC or one by a different manufacturer?

Thanks

namdeguerre

Just make your own. And what's a DAQ?

Reply to