Did you listen to Gunsmoke on Radio?

WTF? Why did that post twice?

Oh well. I also wanted to mention that I'm not quite old enough to have listened to Steve Allen's start on KFYI (though I certainly remember him on the Tonight Show- one of my few clear memories from age four) or a radio version of Gunsmoke, which I remember the TV show going from B/W to color when I was 14.

I'm not quite as grown-up as some regulars here; this is only my

60th winter.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

Travel,

only

I overflowed that jukebox some time ago. Soon i will be able to put it all on a 256 GB SSD, plug that into car stereo and it is all music, or plug in something else and listen to audiobooks on long drives. And more choices are becoming popular and thus easy.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Hi. I'm trying to relisten to a specific episode, but don't remember the name, in which a guitar player plays "Home on the Range" and Kitty says it's a bit sad-sounding, but she likes it. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Reply to
straussandstrauss

I remember hearing that program, but have no idea about the number of the episode. I'll do a little searching later when I have more time. Try sending an email to the 3 station that play the old programs. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

has some episodes for free. You can listen online, or download to listen off line.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell