Designing Problems

Hello everybody, Actually i'm final year engg student facin some problems in designing a 3 phase Induction Motor the newer versions of datasheets are not with me.do anybody of you people know where can i get it from if you do please mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Adi

Try typing the part number and the word "datasheet" into google.

Reply to
MooseFET