DESIGN OF THE PC POWER BUTTON

Hello,

Nowadays POWER BUTTONS HAVE AN ELECTRONIC DESIGN ?

TWO MOTHERBOARDS HAVE DIED because of probably POWER RESETS.

In the past it was just on and off.

BUT NOWADAYS IT"S FANCY PANSY SOFT OFF, SOFT ON

A PULSE IS FIRED AT THE MOTHERBOARD !

What if this PULSE IS MAGNIFIED because of malfuncting power buttons ?!

So many postings on usenet about bad Power buttons

PAY ATTENTION MANUFACTURERS AND SOLVE IT YOU STUPID FUCKFACES.

YOU DESERVE LAWSUITS IF YOU DONT FIX IT hahahahahaha.

AND TO THE ASSHOLES IN:

alt . comp . hardware . pc-homebuilt

I SAY PAY ATTENTION, YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING, IF YOU RETARDED BRAIN IS CAPABLE OF LEARNING AT ALL.

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW NASTY SKYBUCK STYLE ?

OH YEAH I CAN BE NASTY TOOOO =D

Reply to
Skybuck

GOOGLE RESULTS:

Power switch problem: 79,500,000 hits

PC power switch problem: 21,400,000 hits

PC power button problem: 22,400,000 hits.

I WOULD SAY MAJOR FUCKING PROBLEM MISTER !

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck

What utter bollox.

Reply to
TT_Man

No.

Nothing to do with the power switch.

Same as now.

GO DO A FUCKING ELECTRONICS COURSE THEN YOU MIGHT NOT LOOK LIKE A CLUELESS CLOWN.

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
Reply to
Conor

Tisk tisk skybuck are you by any chance related to skyways99 or 96 or something like that??

GK

Reply to
Gabriel Knight

Google strikes again!