demultiplexer mosfet driver

Do they make a mosfet pack that acts can be used as a demultiplexer? I need

6 mosfet drivers for a total of about 3A max, 6*0.5A, that can be control like a demultiplexer. I would like to have this run at around 50Mhz. Unfortunately it needs to be high side mosfets with Vdrain about 3-5V and relatively low peak voltage drop across each of
Reply to
Jon Slaughter

BTW, the system will be runing between 3.3 and 4V. The main issue is with gate driving as this is generally too low of a voltage to achieve the low Rds(on) I need for using both p-ch and n-ch. Hence the extra boost circuitry needed which will take too much space for 6 mosfets.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

=20

=20

about=20

use=20

individual=20

single=20

with=20

low=20

circuitry=20

Not trying to be snippy, but what in the hell are you doing that needs that kind of power at that kind of speed? What is going on that you are trying to mux/demux RF (50 MHz) power (apparently over 1 W) at all?

Reply to
JosephKK

Not trying to be snippy, but what in the hell are you doing that needs that kind of power at that kind of speed? What is going on that you are trying to mux/demux RF (50 MHz) power (apparently over 1 W) at all?

I'm curious, too.

TheM