Deluded Flyguy fails to do the one thing that might his posts worth reading.

LOL! Hey SNIPPERMAN, that is YOUR FUCKING IDEA, not mine, so you are talking about YOURSELF, you dolt! Your mental gymnastics at excusing your own psycho thoughts is remarkable.

BTW, I see that I am living in your demented head RENT FREE!!!

Reply to
Flyguy

It's what your idea of what my post meant that you are carrying on about. You don't cite what I actually said, and don't seem to have understood it in any detail.

Flyguy finds the mental gymnastics involved in following complex ideas quite beyond him, so he invents the kind of psychopathic simplification that he can follow.

It's a bizarre conceit. My point of view is that you are a fish swimming in a barrel and I can take easy pot-shots are you any time I feel like exercising my critical faculties. Yours were excised years ago, so you don't know what that means.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

StupidAs StupidGet snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:e8214e26- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

a total piece of shit. That's what you am. That's all you am.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I am you and you are me. We are total shit, Crazy Cranky Creep and Freaking Foul Fool.

Reply to
StupidAs StupidGet

Hey SNIPPERMAN, your post meant EXACTLY what it said: you would NUKE your OWN FUCKING COUNTRY! Now, you realize precisely how STUPID that idea is and are trying to hide from up it, which is even MORE PATHETIC.

Reply to
Flyguy

That's what it meant to you. Using a nuclear explosive under an iron ore deposit to make it inaccessible to invaders isn't nuking the whole country, which is what you seem to think. The radioactivity is buried with the iron ore, and discourages the invader from trying to dig it up from what would be their country after the invasion.

This does reinforce the point I made when I started this thread - you can't think for yourself. You can oversimplify stuff to the point where you think you understand it, and are dim enough to think that your over-simplification has something to do with the original idea. It's the same mechanism that leads you cite stuff in support of your ideas when it directly contradicts them.

I'm sure it makes you happy to think that, but it's just one more example of your wishful thinking.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Hey SNIPPERMAN, you just CONFIRMED that you want to NUKE YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY, dude!!!!

Reply to
Flyguy

You just confirmed that that's what you want to think. You also confirmed that you lack the wit to understand what I was actually proposing - the elementary point that it would only happen at the point where the small bit of my country involved was about to cease to be part of my country and come under the control of an invader does seem to be too complicated for you to process.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman