DELL DC PLUG WIRED TO TWO PRONG 20 AMP PLUG ?

Dell's 1705/9400 laptop dc plug has 3 wires and on the plug two sheaths, inside and out then the pin....from a failed inverter.

For connection to Optima 700 aH batteries, how connect the 3 dc plug wires to the 20 amp two prong for connections to positive and negative on the Optima ?

Reply to
datakoll

datakoll

No such plug, troll.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

? here we have experts and I have a Dell 3 contact plug....neutral, power, and ? two Dell DC plug surfaces are connected to a 110 volt male power and neutral (ground) plug so the laptop can tap an Optima 12V deep charge battery

trolling for an answer seems useless.

Reply to
datakoll

The wording of what it is you want is what is useless.

You slap a description up, but did not even declare what it is you are asking about.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever