Debunk this

Here's a video of a man flying, WITH FLAPPING WINGS!

A few things don't look right, mostly uplift pressure on the wings. It seems there would be some power to weight problems that I don't have a clue about. But if a man can get a short 200 watt peak with leg power, I would think 50 watts with arm power. Hardly enough to lift 200 lbs. I got an email saying he has some lithium batteries. Don't know, or know that it matters.

Here's his Youtube page with 14 videos of his development. (I have not watched any)

Another story that just seems like so much work just to support a ruse. Like the E-cat. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

bitrex

Thanks, I needed something to respond with to the emails I've got regarding this. Seems like so much work and talent that could have been put to much better use. MikeK

Reply to
amdx

Wait, are you talking about the Republican nomination ??

Reply to
hamilton