Darrell Chandler - RIP

We're dropping like flies :-( Childhood friend from 1946 all the way thru high school, 1958...

Darrell Jackson Chandler, "A gentle and kind man," 74, of Huntington, WV went to be with the Lord on March 14th, 2014 at the Emogene Dolin Jones Hospice House of Huntington. Darrell was born November 25, 1939, in Lincoln County, WV the son of the late Laird Robert and Sarah Lucas Chandler. He is survived by his loving wife, Beverly Chandler, Huntington, WV.; one son and daughter in law Joseph Chandler (Kyle) and three daughters Dwana Chandler, Cheryl Thompson (Bernie), Cheri Ratliff (Ronnie); seven grandchildren and four great grandchildren. Darrell was a 1958 graduate of Huntington East High School and he also attended Marshall University. He was a statistical control analyst with Huntington Alloys (Inco) retiring after 30 years of service, he also retired from the City of Huntington with 15 years of service in the Data Processing Department. He really loved fishing at Beech Fork Lake every chance he would get. The family wishes to thank all the staff in the Medical Intensive Care Unit at St. Mary's who cared for Darrell and Hospice of Huntington. The family requests memorial donations may be made in Darrell's memory to Hospice House, P.O. Box 464, Huntington, WV 25701. Funeral services will be conducted at 2:30 pm Monday at the Reger Funeral Chapel by Pastor Jerry Matt. Burial will follow in Spring Hill Cemetery, Huntington. Friends may call from 1:30 PM until service time on Monday at the Reger Funeral Home. ...Jim Thompson

Coming in waves, just found out about the mother of one of my sons-in-law...

Only 8 years older than me :-( ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at