Connecting to sc 585 control panel - urgent

Hello. I need to mount one burglery system with 3 beam detectors. I know how to program this but i have problem with connecting it altogether.

This is what i have:

2 dual beam detectors 1 magnet contact 1 outdoor sirena.

----------------------------- Im using UTP cables to connect this and this are the wires: blue/white blue -- magnet ( zone 1 )

---------------------------------------------- green/white green -- zone on beam detector ( zone 2 ) orange/white orange - power

---------------------------------------------- second cable brown/white brown -- zone on beam detector ( zone 3 ) orange/white orange - power

--------------------------------------------- third UTP cable outdoor sirene

My question is how to connect wires from the detector / magnet / sirene to

585 control panel. I know i need to conect zone wires to Z1/Z2/Z3 and COM but what do i use for power and where do i need to put the resistor.

This is the panel:

This is sirene: dsc lady pi

Its quite urgent so please be so kind and write where to connect this wires.

Best regards, John

Reply to
John