Covert emitter follower to PNP

I was hoping no one would notice. You must have given up on the human race learning from mistakes ;-)

Hmm ... a fractionating transformer. Why didn't I think of that before.

Thanks to all for their generous assistance.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Norris

You're more likely to get the information you need when you state your needs in plain terms instead of what you think is the essence of the problem in technobabbleese. Like the recent post about the how to add two voltages without an opamp when all he needed was a dog-simple comparator comparator circuit.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Q: How do you select the best comparator?

A: Use a comparator comparator.

John

.

Yep- you know you've got a good one if it's a comparator's comparator.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs