Counter/tachometer circuit?

Yes, I frequently download user guides while researching a product.

But my question was more about whether I correctly understand the definition of and need for "scaling" as applied to my case?

Thanks,

--
Al, the usual
Reply to

First you have to be sure you've got the number you want and not the reciprocal of the number you want, then you can worry about scaling. Only studying the manual or talking to a sales rep will help with that.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

OK. Thanks!

--
Al, the usual
Reply to

Links to the manuals for this model exist at this url:

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote:

Links to the manuals for this model exist at this url:

**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY** wrote: I have a Shimpo DT-5TG-0 programmable panel mounted tachometer that will do exactly what you want. Its new/old/stock (never used) $150. Includes instructions.
--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Treason doth never prosper: what\'s the reason?

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**