cool wire troughs

Hi,

We'll be running a lot of Cat5 and telephone wires along a big concrete beam in our "new" building, and we're looking for something like a spiffy 4" square wiring trough, made of epoxy-coated wire mesh or something showy like that. Any suggestions?

John

Graybar has this sort of thing, and may even have a store in your area

I'd search for "wire trough" first.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Aeroflex, in Colorado Springs, has a very modern building with open ceilings and lots of wiring channels. Looks real neat ;-)

But I have no idea of the source, or what to surf on... maybe "wiring channels" ??

...Jim Thompson

Andrew wrote: (top posting fixed)

Yes, that's the right term -- I should have clarified that I'd search on "wire trough" because I didn't have the vaguest notion of the correct term...

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Reply to
Andrew

has networking stuff.

But I found this

might get dusty

Reply to
Martin Riddle

This stuff is generally called cable tray. One source is:

It's made in many forms, not all of it pretty, though.

Regards, Ken

Reply to
Ken Lowe

I kind of like Panduit; lightweight plastic with easy snap on cover:

Glen Walpert