Enclosre with separate splice compartment?

We're looking for a line of enclosures (~14"x12"x6") that have a splice compartment separated from the main body. We'll have 50+ sensor cables coming in via moisture laden conduits and want to separate the splices (waterproof telephone type crimps) from the electronics. Also need ideas on running our pigtails through the 'barrier' separating the two compartments (foam gasket, non-setting goop...). Serviceability (easy cable, pigtail and electronics replacement) is key. Suggestions?

Reply to
jibberjabber

Contact John at 800 232-3533. He may have an idea.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey