Potting for High temperatures

I hope someone can shot some light into the problem I am encountering:

I am looking for a potting epoxy that could be used in electronics working at high temperatures (+150=BAC). Another important feature would be for the resin to be as clear and transparent as possible. I basically want to see the components under the potting.

Anymore details needed don't hesitate to ask!

TIA

Reply to
carlos.climent

sylgard 170

gray potting compound. The gray has better thermal properties.

There is a clear,

I am looking for a potting epoxy that could be used in electronics working at high temperatures (+150ºC). Another important feature would be for the resin to be as clear and transparent as possible. I basically want to see the components under the potting.

Anymore details needed don't hesitate to ask!

TIA

Reply to
Martin Riddle