Conductive nylon thread actuators

I think this is interesting:

sean.c4s.vn

Too bad the video does not work (infinite wait with circulating white dots).

Reply to
Robert Baer

It worked for me, and still does.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

On Fri, 7 Aug 2015 14:05:03 +1000, Sylvia Else Gave us:

Would not surprise me if he were still on via a POTS modem.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

My experience of videos - outside of youTube - is that the implementation is very fragile, and there seems no telling whether it will work in any given instance, not why it doesn't when it won't. I've even found sites where their video ads preceding the desired content work fine, but the content doesn't.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

It's brittle mainly due to IP rights being asserted over differing compression and transport technologies. To publish video on the web requires at least four different formats for each stream, to maximise coverage.

for more reading.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Thanks for the link.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

..and it still does not work for me. Oh well, must not be important enough for the posters to make it right.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Then be prepared to faint! Have been using Comcast cable for a number of years.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thank you!!

Reply to