Composite to component video adapters

"type-F" is your standard TV "antenna" connector. ...Jim Thompson

OK, so that's what I have.

Reply to
cameo

Another possibility, is to set your VCR/DVD for channel 4 output, and the cable box for channel 3, and blend the two outputs to a single RF input on the TV. You'd have to use TV remote to change the inputs (by selecting channel 3 or 4), and the cable-box remote to change the cable channels. The blend would be accomplished with a 1-to-2 RF splitter used in reverse connection.

Reply to
whit3rd

Cheap modulators have horrible lower sideband suppression. You'd be better off with an external UHF modulator.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

sources.

I distribute whatever's playing in the Great Room, to bedrooms, kitchen and my office, via Ch4 back to the distribution amplifier. Of course I have 2 Tru-Spec SC-4 notch filters in place to avoid any cross-talk ;-) ...Jim Thompson